Portrait of Hacham Shimon Agassi

Portrait of Hacham Shimon Agassi
Portrait of Hacham Agassi painted by Mrs Ruth Gila, Beit Meir , Israel

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ezekiel- יחזקאל
37.15-28

15.’And Hashem’s word came to me, saying- וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר (575=17=8);
16. Son of man, take one branch and write upon it, FOR YEHUDAH [the source of the Davidic line] and his brothers; then take another branch and write upon it FOR YOSEPH, the branch of Ephraim and the whole house of Israel with him- וְאַתָּה בֶן אָדָם קַח לְךָ עֵץ אֶחָד וּכְתֹב עָלָיו לִיהוּדָה וְלִבְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל חֲבֵרָו וּלְקַח עֵץ אֶחָד וּכְתוֹב עָלָיו לְיוֹסֵף עֵץ אֶפְרַיִם וְכָל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל חֲבֵרָו (5068=19=10=1 or + 25 words=5093=17=8 or 10468=19=10=1 or +25 words=10493=17=8 counting final letters).
17.’Then bring them close to yourself, [joining them] echad-one to echad-one, as one etz-branch; until they become unified in your hand- וְקָרַב אֹתָם אֶחָד אֶל אֶחָד לְךָ לְעֵץ אֶחָד וְהָיוּ לַאֲחָדִים בְּיָדֶךָ (1215=1+8 or 4105=10=1 counting final letters).
18.’ When your people say to you- וְכַאֲשֶׁר יֹאמְרוּ אֵלֶיךָ בְּנֵי עַמְּךָ לֵאמֹר (2268=18 counting final Kafs as 500), Tell us what these mean to you-הֲלוֹא תַגִּיד לָנוּ מָה אֵלֶּה לָּךְ (1156+6 words=1162=10=1).
19.’Say to them, Thus says Hashem: Behold I am taking the branch of Yoseph which is in Ephraim’s hand, and the Tribes Israel with him, and placing the branch of Yehudah upon it. I will then make them etz echad (one branch), and they shall become echad-one in My hand-דַּבֵּר אֲלֵהֶם כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה הִנֵּה אֲנִי לֹקֵחַ אֶת עֵץ יוֹסֵף אֲשֶׁר בְּיַד אֶפְרַיִם וְשִׁבְטֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל חֲבֵרָו וְנָתַתִּי אוֹתָם עָלָיו אֶת עֵץ יְהוּדָה וַעֲשִׂיתִם לְעֵץ אֶחָד וְהָיוּ אֶחָד בְּיָדִי (12052=10=1 counting final letters).
20.’ And the sticks upon which you shall write that are in your hand shall be before their eyes- וְהָיוּ הָעֵצִים אֲשֶׁר תִּכְתֹּב עֲלֵיהֶם בְּיָדְךָ לְעֵינֵיהֶם (1971=18).
21.' And say to them: 'Thus says the Lord Hashem: Behold! I shall take the Children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and I shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their own land-וְדַבֵּר אֲלֵיהֶם כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה הִנֵּה אֲנִי לֹקֵחַ אֶת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל מִבֵּין הַגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר הָלְכוּ שָׁם וְקִבַּצְתִּי אֹתָם מִסָּבִיב וְהֵבֵאתִי אוֹתָם אֶל אַדְמָתָם (5536=19=10=1).
22.' And I will make them one nation in the Land, upon the mountains of Israel, and one King shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided any more into two kingdoms again-וְעָשִׂיתִי אֹתָם לְגוֹי אֶחָד בָּאָרֶץ בְּהָרֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל וּמֶלֶךְ אֶחָד יִהְיֶה לְכֻלָּם לְמֶלֶךְ וְלֹא יהיה עוֹד לִשְׁנֵי גוֹיִם וְלֹא יֵחָצוּ עוֹד לִשְׁתֵּי מַמְלָכוֹת עוֹד (8362=19=10=1 counting final letters).
23.' And neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their abominations, nor with any of their transgressions; but I shall save them out of all their dwelling-places, wherein they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them, so shall they shall be to Me a People, and I will be to them their G-d-וְלֹא יִטַּמְּאוּ עוֹד בְּגִלּוּלֵיהֶם וּבְשִׁקּוּצֵיהֶם וּבְכֹל פִּשְׁעֵיהֶם וְהוֹשַׁעְתִּי אֹתָם מִכֹּל מוֹשְׁבֹתֵיהֶם אֲשֶׁר חָטְאוּ בָהֶם וְטִהַרְתִּי אוֹתָם וְהָיוּ לִי לְעָם וַאֲנִי אֶהְיֶה לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים (5697=27=1+8 or + 23 words=5720=14=8).
24.' And My servant David shall be King over them, and they all shall have one shepherd-וְעַבְדִּי דָוִד מֶלֶךְ עֲלֵיהֶם וְרוֹעֶה אֶחָד יִהְיֶה לְכֻלָּם (801); they shall also walk in My Laws, and observe My Statutes, and perform them- בְמִשְׁפָּטַי יֵלֵכוּ וְחֻקּוֹתַי יִשְׁמְרוּ וְעָשׂוּ אוֹתָם (2988=27=1+8).
25. 'And they shall dwell in the Land that I have given to Jacob My servant, wherein your Fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children's children, forever; and David My servant shall be their Prince forever- וְיָשְׁבוּ עַל הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לְעַבְדִּי לְיַעֲקֹב אֲשֶׁר יָשְׁבוּ בָהּ אֲבוֹתֵיכֶם וְיָשְׁבוּ עָלֶיהָ הֵמָּה וּבְנֵיהֶם וּבְנֵי בְנֵיהֶם עַד עוֹלָם וְדָוִד עַבְדִּי נָשִׂיא לָהֶם לְעוֹלָם (5429+24 =5453=17=8).
26.' Moreover I shall make a Covenant of Peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them; and I shall establish them and multiply them, and I shall set My Sanctuary in the their midst forever- וְכָרַתִּי לָהֶם בְּרִית שָׁלוֹם, בְּרִית עוֹלָם יִהְיֶה אוֹתָם; וּנְתַתִּים וְהִרְבֵּיתִי אוֹתָם וְנָתַתִּי אֶתמִקְדָּשִׁי בְּתוֹכָם לְעוֹלָם (11765+16 words=11781=18 counting final letters).
27.' My Mishkan (Sanctuary) shall be over them, and I will be their G-d, and they shall be My People- הָיָה מִשְׁכָּנִי עֲלֵיהֶם וְהָיִיתִי לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים וְהֵמָּה יִהְיוּ לִי לְעָם (3740=14=8 counting final letters).
28.' And the nations shall know that I am Hashem that sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them forever-וְיָדְעוּ הַגּוֹיִם כִּי אֲנִי יְהוָה מְקַדֵּשׁ אֶת יִשְׂרָאֵל בִּהְיוֹת מִקְדָּשִׁי בְּתוֹכָם לְעוֹלָם (3184+12 words=3196=19=10=1).



Description: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Shem Hai Image.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment