And you shall burts forth
בראשית Beraishit 28.14
14.’And your offspring shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall burst forth (with strength-Rashi) westward, and eastward, and northward, and southward. And through you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed-וְהָיָה זַרְעֲךָ כַּעֲפַר הָאָרֶץ וּפָרַצְתָּ יָמָּה וָקֵדְמָה וְצָפֹנָה וָנֶגְבָּה וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ וּבְזַרְעֶךָ כָּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה (6066=18).
The verse can be divided so:
· And your offspring shall be as the dust of the earth- וְהָיָה זַרְעֲךָ כַּעֲפַר הָאָרֶץ(989=26=8);
· And you shall burst forth, westward, and eastward, and northward, and southward- וּפָרַצְתָּ יָמָּה וָקֵדְמָה וְצָפֹנָה וָנֶגְבָּה (1283=14=8 or +5 words=19=10=1);
· And through you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed-וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ וּבְזַרְעֶךָ כָּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה (2504+6 words=2510=8).
Rashi explains that the word “and you shall burst forth”- וּפָרַצְתָּ means “and you shall be strong” i.e bursting forth with strength.
Like dust of the earth
666=18 or 1476=18 (Zadik 900)
The number 6066 and 666 are very significant gematriot in this context as they correspond not only to the number 18 but also to the number 216(6*6*6) which in turn corresponds to the 216 letters in the Explicit Name of Hashem. The number 216 also corresponds to the volume of the Two Tablets of the Testimony which were 6 Tefachim in length in each direction.
Thus the verse teaches us that when the Jewish People succeed in their mission of spreading the truth that are written on the Two Tablets of Testimony (6*6*6) then all the nations of the earth will be blessed through them, and all will serve Hashem with one voice. People will finally come to realize that Hashem’s Name (His Signature) is literally everywhere as His Name is dispersed “like the dust of the earth”- כַּעֲפַר הָאָרֶץ.
The gematria of the word “burst forth”- פָרַצְתָּ is 770=14=8.
1 Eastward- קֵדְמָה
As Hashem is everywhere the four directions of the compass as written in this verse should be read thus:
· Westward-Hashem- יָם ה' = 615
· Eastward-Hashem- קֵֶדְֶם ה' = 709
· Northward- Hashem- צָפֹן ה' = 875
· Southward-Hashem- נֶגְֶב ה' = 60
2259 =18 (Nun, Mems 700 and 600)
The joint gematria of the words:
· Westward- יָמָּה= 55
· Eastward- קֵדְמָה=149
· Northward- צָפוֹנָה=331
· Southward- נֶגְבָּה = 60