The Seven "Physical "Blessings
1. As the smell of a field which Hashem has blessed- כְּרֵיחַ שָׂדֶה אֲשֶׁר בֵּרְכוֹ יְהוָה =1302
2. From the dew of the Heavens-
טַּל הַשָּׁמַיִם = 434
3. The fatness of the earth-
שְׁמַנֵּי הָאָרֶץ = 686
4. An abundance of corn and wine-
רֹב דָּגָן וְתִירֹשׁ =1175
5. Peoples will serve you and nations shall bow down to you- יַעַבְדוּךָ עַמִּים וישתחו לְךָ לְאֻמִּים
6. Be lord over your brothers and your mother's sons shall bow down to you- הֱוֵה גְבִיר לְאַחֶיךָ וְיִשְׁתַּחֲווּ לְךָ בְּנֵי אִמֶּךָ
7. Cursed be those that curse you, and blessed be those that bless you-אֹרְרֶיךָ אָרוּר וּמְבָרְכֶיךָ בָּרוּךְ
Thus the seven physical blessings that Isaac gave Jacob were from the Eighth Sphira. This is indeed the opinion of the Zohar (Toldot).
Esau is to receive 1 "blessing"-which is a conditional blessing dependent on the behavior of Jacob/Israel.
Isaac also gives Jacob another blessing when he sets out to the House of Lavan in Charan- This is the Blessing of Abraham (28.1-4) which is the Metaphysical Blessing of the Firstborn
Jacob thus receives 8 blessings and Esau receives 1 conditional blessing.
If Israel observes the Torah they receive 1+8 blessings and Esau receives nothing at all.
This teaches us that our salvation depends on one thing alone-our observance of Torah. Thus we have no one to blame for our situation but ourselves. This is why repentance is the only way to salvation and the Final Redemption.
This also teaches us that the Torah is encrypted in the Code of Hai, the Code of 1 and 8.